- The kegs come filled with your choice of our beers, poured fresh from the Brewery
- Just attach the CO2 dispense system and you’re ready to pour the perfect pub pint at home
- Unlike normal containers, these kegs are completely sealed so no air can reach the beer, which means it stays fresher for longer
- Even when the keg is broached, the beer stays fresh and carbonated for 7-10 days, so the first pint is as good as the last
- Suitable for all of our cask and kegged ales and lager. The dispense pressure can be fine tuned to give the perfect head to the beer each time
- The kegs are made from food-grade stainless steel, can be chilled in a fridge and refilled as many times as you like
- Thoroughly clean the keg before bringing it back to the Brewery for a refill
- Refills start from just £19.60 (that’s just over £2 per pint) as you’ll only pay for the beer
- No wasted plastic, just another step towards making the Brewery more sustainable
Each keg comes with a full set of instructions, but check out our easy-to-follow guides and videos:
How to assemble:
Constructing the faucet: https://youtu.be/s6JBtvAzBLs
Constructing spear valve: https://youtu.be/HhnkUZ0XVZg
Attaching beer hose: https://youtu.be/VrBtgRhwKsk
Get the best pour: https://youtu.be/VzMu4fLYHNk
Be the first to own a Brewery Gate keg.
Available from the Brewery Shop or Click & Collect.
Replacement CO2 capsules and sterilising tablets available from the Brewery Shop too!