It’s hungry work watching live music! This year’s Festival food offering will be tastier than ever with an array of street food – freshly prepped and locally sourced where possible.
On the menu:
Hog Roast & BBQ
- Hog roast served with apple sauce and crackling
- Burger or Cheese Burger, served in a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and gherkin
- Vegan Burger or Vegan Cheese Burger, served in a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and gherkin
- BBQ Jackfruit, served in a brioche bun with Cajun slaw
- Hot Dog with Hair of the Hog beer sausage in a brioche roll, topped with fried onions
Help yourself to the condiments on the stand.
Local butchers will be providing all the meat for the Hog Roast & BBQ.
Wood-fired Sour Dough Pizzas
Our two best-selling pizzas will be freshly baked in front of you on the two pizza ovens.
We’re teaming up with local Indian experts, Mandira’s Kitchen, who will be serving up their award-winning menu
- Chicken Biriyani Platter - fragrant basmati rice with boneless chicken cooked in a traditional dum style with whole spices, served with 2 vegetable Samosas and yoghurt raita
- Vegetable Biryani Platter - fragrant basmati rice with fresh vegetable cooked in a traditional dum style with whole spices, served with 2 vegetable Samosas and yoghurt raita
- 4 Vegetable Samosas – crispy handmade pastry filled with spiced potatoes served with our tamarind chutney
- Chicken Tikka Wrap Platter – crispy Indian Parathas with a smoky chicken filling, served with 2 Vegetable Samosas.
- Vegetable Tikka Wrap Platter – crispy Indian Parathas with a vegetable filling, served with 2 Vegetable Samosas.
If you have any allergens, including nuts, please ask before you order.
Follow it with something sweet….
- Chocolate Brownie
- Cookie – Milk Chocolate or Triple Chocolate
- Beechdean Ice Cream
- Beechdean Lemon Sorbet
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options
There’s plenty of choice:
If you want Gluten Free (GF), just ask for a GF pizza base or a GF bun for our Hog Roast, Burger, Cheese Burger, Vegan Burger, Vegan Cheese Burger, or Barbecued Jackfruit. The Chocolate Brownie, Ice Cream and Lemon Sorbet are naturally gluten free.
If it’s Vegan you are after, opt for our Vegan Margherita pizza, Vegan Burger, Vegan Cheese Burger, Barbecued Jackfruit or Lemon Sorbet.
For Vegetarians, try our Vegan Burger, Vegan Cheese Burger, Barbecued Jackfruit, Margherita pizza, Vegetable Biriyani Platter, Vegetable Samosas, Vegetable Tikka Wrap Platter, Chocolate Brownies, Cookies, Ice Cream or Lemon Sorbet.
Or go for our Dairy Free (DF) selection of Vegan Margherita pizza, Vegan Burger, Vegan Cheese Burger, Barbecued Jackfruit or Lemon Sorbet.
If you have allergens, please check with staff before you order.
Mandira's Kitchen - please be advised that we are waiting for full allergy information for the food being sold on this stand.
Whilst none of the products sold on the Hogs Back Brewery stands contain nuts we can’t completely guarantee that traces of nuts might be found due to the manufacturing of ingredients.
If you have allergens, always check with staff before you order.
Our street food stands will be serving:
Friday Roots Live: 18.00 – 21.30.
Saturday Hop Harvest Festival: 13.30 – 21.30
Sunday Hop Harvest TEA Party: 11.30 – 16.00
We’re doing our bit for the environment so this year all your food will be served in compostable containers. The napkins and wooden cutlery can all composted too! Keep an eye out for our Compostable bins around the site.
Street Food Stands
You won’t fail to notice the wafting aroma of the Hog Roast and BBQ as you walk in from The Street. Mandira’s Kitchen will be just opposite under the wooden canopy. Head up to the Tap Room Marquee for pizzas and you’ll see the Cookies and Brownies stall outside. Look out for the Ice Cream stand in the yard or on Sunday in the Beer Garden.
There will be plenty of seats down by the Hog Roast as well as some inside the Hangar and outside in the beer garden.
May we politely remind you that only food and drink purchased at the Hop Harvest Festival & TEA Party, and Roots Live, may be consumed here. The exception is baby food. Random bag searches will be in place.
Get Ready with Your Tokens!
This year, we’re introducing tokens! This will make it quicker and easier for you to purchase your food and drink. Tokens will be on sale by the entrances for both the Hop Harvest Festival and the TEA Party. You can buy as many or as few as you like with cash or credit card (excluding American Express). You can redeem your tokens at any of the bars or food stalls on the day. For more information about our new token system, be sure to check out our FAQs.
All information correct at time of publishing (11/8/23).