You will be assisting our close-knit sales team to achieve their sales objective. Undertaking all aspects of office sales admin and support. As Trade Sales Executive, you will be responsible for preserving our high standards of customer care and communication. We are looking for someone dedicated and persistent, who thrives on achieving and is highly organised. This is a full-time position. You must be able to travel to and from our head office in Tongham daily.
If you think you are suitable for this permanent position, please do send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-4 hours per day of Telesales work depending on the day – warm calling (previous customers) or introduced calling. Also answering all incoming sales calls and resolving sales and general trade issues as they arise.
- Organising and recording tech service activity, working with team members to monitor trade marketing material.
- Keeping a track of customer information and sales records.
- Ensuring client leads are followed up on
- Organizing and capturing orders, using opportunity to upsell where possible.
- Ensuring accuracy in orders
- Communicating with the customers to get the desired information and answer their queries.
- Collaborating with the Logistics department to ensure well-timed deliveries.
- Where appropriate assisting in diary management and arranging meetings.
- Staying well informed about the new products and their characteristics.
- Developing and presenting sales figures to senior sales team/management.
- Undertaking office administrative duties and working with others to suit deadlines.
- Ability and a desire to work in field sales – this role will include days on the road meeting customers face-to-face.
- Able to initiate and run sales incentives and promotions.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in telesales or similar
- Exceptional organisation skills and an ability to learn on the job
- Strong understanding of achievement metrics and KPI’s
- Exceptional administration and multi-tasking skills.
- A personable and confident telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the brewing/pub industry desirable but not essential
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail with perfect accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
This is a rewarding role as an integral part of an established team. Salary dependent on experience.
If you have got what it takes, send your CV to email@example.com.