Hogs Back Brewery Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to help drive brand growth in an exciting and fast-moving market.
This is a temporary, 5 day a week, office-based role with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Help develop and implement strategic brand building initiatives
- Develop and source a new range of POS material on key brands for our Sales team
- Lead artwork development projects
- Help support the development of NPD/EPD projects
- Create newsletters and other direct marketing comms
- Develop unique website content and keep website and online store up to date
- Design creative visuals and generate unique photography for web, posters and social media
- Help inform the social media agenda
- Lead PR projects
- Weekly financial reporting. Budget management
- Deal with information requests and queries
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to learn
- Able to take direction from Director of Marketing but also work autonomously
- Able to deliver high quality work to deadlines and budget
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity with the ability to generate high quality designs and unique photography
- Experience using social media would be an advantage
Salary is dependent on experience. Initial length of contract open for discussion.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com