A 7.5 tonne multi-drop Driver required
About the Role:
The Hogs Back Brewery is an established and well-respected brewer of award-winning ales and lagers. From its home in Tongham, Surrey, it delivers to pubs, restaurants and private addresses in the Southeast, but primarily within a 30-mile radius of the Brewery.
We are looking for an enthusiastic drayman to join the team. On a day-to-day basis, your duties will include:
- Preparing your vehicle for the day’s trade
- Picking the stock from the warehouse and loading the vehicles in a secure manner
- Establishing the best routes for your deliveries
- Unloading casks and kegs at the On-Trade destination
- Collecting empty casks and kegs
Wherever your delivery drops, you will be an ambassador for the company and be able to build strong working relationships with your customer. The role will be physically demanding.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 7.5 tonne licence and full CPC are essential
- Experience with multi drop deliveries or drayman work is a must
- Some heavy lifting involved so you must be physically fit
- Previous experience within the drinks industry would be preferable but is not essential
- Forklift licence would be preferable
- This is a 5-day week 42.5 hrs (Monday to Friday), permanent role.
- Salary dependent on experience. 25 days holiday.
- Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com