Tap Room Terms and Conditions.
For Your Safety
For the safety and comfort of all our customers and staff, we would ask you to observe the following:
• Although you don’t need to wear a mask, it is preferable for the time being, in order to protect fellow customers except when you are outdoors or seated at a table. Our staff will continue to wear masks.
• If you feel at all unwell before or after you visit, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking & Arrival
Bookings are taken in advance online or in person at the door although space cannot be guaranteed. Please wait at the entrance for us to check you in.
If you wish to check in through the NHS Track & Trace app, please do so.
If your booking includes a 3.5 pint Snorter, let the team know which beer you would like. Additional drinks can be ordered once you have chosen your table.
Please do not take the snorters away at the end of the session.
All tables in the Kiln, Hangar and outdoors are available first come first served but we leave an allocation for Walk-Up guests at each session.
Food & Drink
• Once seated, a member of staff will come to your table to take drinks order
• When ready for food and drinks please indicate to a member of staff to take your order from your table
• Payment will be taken from your table and contactless card payment would be preferred
• Only food and drinks purchased at the Tap may be consumed on site
There’s no smoking inside and please smoke away from other tables outside, in the designated area.
Children are very welcome if fully supervised by their parents. Dogs also welcome but need to be kept on a lead and please clear up after them.
Thank you for the support of your own local brewery and do please also support your local pubs in these challenging times…we now know how much we will miss them if they go!
Rupert Thompson, Owner, Hogs Back Brewery