You may have heard that The Street in Tongham will be undergoing some work. More details can be found at:
We understand from the above website:
- Work is planned to start on 26th June and last approximately 21 weeks.
- From Monday 26th June, multi-way lights will be in operation at the junction with The Street, Poyle Road and Grange Road
- From Monday 31st July, a road closure will be in place from south of The White Hart pub to the new development, south of the Hogs Back Brewery.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained throughout the project.
- Work will be carried out during normal working hours and there may be some activity at evenings and weekends.
All information correct at time of going to print but please continue to check the South East Water website for the latest information.
Our Brewery Shop, Tap Room, Brewery Tours will be open as normal although diversions may be in place. We will keep you posted as and when more information is released but we hope to see you as usual at the Brewery. Don’t forget you can still order online!