In celebration of the hop harvest and the Brewery turning 30 this August, we have decided to host a birthday barn dance!
Grab your partner and swing them round in this fun night of dancing. Slip on your cowboy boots, dust off your checkered shirts and get ready for a merry hoe-down. With the fantastic D'Arcy Spice returning to play the music and call the dances, we are sure this'll be as memorable as the last!
If you don't believe us, just check it out for yourself...
The perfect way to celebrate our 30th Birthday, don't you think?
With our new birthday brew on tap and a special hop roast served from 6pm, there will be plenty of time to barn dance. Once again, D'Arcy Spice will be providing plenty of "folk music with verve and style". Whatever your age, grab your partner and get ready to promenade!
- A pint of Hogs Back beer or glass of wine or soft drink
- A famous Hogs Back hog roast, served with hot new potatoes and a selection of salads. Gluten Free bun available
- Or Vegetarian/Vegan - BBQ spiced jackfruit. Gluten Free bun available
- Eton Mess
- Or Vegan and Gluten Free - Warm Chocolate Brownie with Vegan Vanilla ice cream
Child £8.00 (3 - 13 years old):
- A soft drink
- A child-portion Hogs Back hog roast, served with hot new potatoes and a selection of salads. Gluten Free bun available.
- Warm cookie & Loseley ice cream
- Or Vegan and Gluten Free - Vegan Ice Cream.
Entrance excluding refreshments for under 3's is free.
Meals will be served from 6pm - 7.30pm.
Barn dance will start at 7.30pm. We've made sure there will be plenty of room for dancing!
Families welcome. Booking essential.