Join our busy team and help keep the brewery’s finances on an even keel! We are Surrey’s largest independent family owned brewery, serving direct to local pubs and also local drinkers from the Brewery Shop and through Home Delivery. In 2020, we opened the Hogs Back Tap offering the freshest Hogs Back beer alongside food and a full entertainment programme.
- Control of the Purchase Ledger including coding, processing invoices, entering onto the accounts system & managing supplier payments
- Management of aged creditor listing
- Management of aged debtors & credit control
- Reconciliation of bank current account & invoice finance account
- Co-ordination of input of shop & Tap room sales
- Assist with monthly stock take and provide support where necessary
- Cash flow management
- Cash handling
- General office support where necessary
- Assist Financial Controller with monthly and year end reporting
Systems Used (experience of which useful but not essential):
We would consider applicants who may wish to work a four day week and the salary would be adjusted to reflect this.
Sound finance department experience required. Experience of working within a retail or product based environment though not essential would be an advantage. Ideally living within a 20 minute drive of the Brewery.
Salary between £25,000 – £30,000 based on experience, plus profit related bonus scheme, 25 days holiday.
Closing date for applications 22ns December .
Please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com