HOGS BACK BREWERY TAP
We’re looking for a fantastic new bar supervisor to join our team in the Hogs Back Brewery Taproom.
As our new bar supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the bar environment under the direction of the bar management team.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the bar is always organized, clean and looks amazing.
- Making sure staff are operating at peak efficiency (and in good spirits).
- Upholding the highest food hygiene standards.
- Communicating fluidly with the head chef and kitchen staff.
- Training new staff members.
- Maintaining a well organized stockroom.
- Creating and managing work schedules for staff members where required.
- Start of day/end of night cashing up duties where required.
You will also be responsible for working on the bar. These duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a positive and friendly experience for our guests.
- Keeping the bar well-stocked and well-organised with an adequate supply of bottle stock, draught stock, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories so that the bar not only looks great at all times but functions efficiently as well.
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Taking as well as serving beverage and food orders from customers at the bar as well as from table-wait staff in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations where needed.
- Preparing fruit garnishes where required.
- Processing card and cash payments for drinks served and providing change as required.
- Balancing cash receipts where required.
- Checking ID to verify legal age requirements to comply with Challenge 25 policy.
- Complying with all food and beverage Health & Safety regulations and best practice.
You’re an excellent communicator, well-organised with a positive attitude and take pride in keeping both the bar and back of house areas organised, stocked and clean.
Computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team are both essential in this work environment.
Hours: 42.5 per week (Full time).
Salary between £20k and £22k (exact salary dependent on experience).
You must be over 18.
Own transport is ideal.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com