You may not be able to visit the Brewery right now, but here’s the next best thing – a virtual Beer Tasting and Tour, streaming live from the Brewery, with your very own Beer Tasting Box to share!
This is a special virtual Beer Tasting and Tour to raise funds for local charity, Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care. Phyllis Tuckwell cares compassionately for adults living with an advanced or terminal illness, and those closest to them, so that they have the best possible quality of life and the patients’ final days are peaceful. For every place booked on this special event, we will donate £5 to Phyllis Tuckwell.
Just select the date and time for your virtual Beer Tasting and you will be able to join our Tasting host online. You'll learn all about how we brew, the ingredients we use and our range of beers. You can also see behind the scenes with a tour of the Brewery, situated in a Grade II listed former farmhouse.
But there’s nothing virtual about the beer tasting! We’ll send you a Beer Tasting Box, with everything you need - Hogs Back glasses, five different styles of our award-winning beers, hops and barley samples, beer mats, an Introduction to Beer poster and some tasty snacks to pair with the beers - so you can taste along with your tour host from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the date and time of your tour.
- We send you a Beer Tasting Box.
- We know having a box of beer is tempting, but store your box in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat.
- Check you have received an email from us confirming the date and time of the Virtual Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting. Remember to check your junk mail or Spam. If you haven't received your email confirmation with a Zoom link, contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If you don't already have Zoom, download Zoom for free by clicking the link on your confirmation email
- The day before your on-line tasting, we recommend you put your can of Hog IPA and bottle of Hogstar lager in a fridge. Little Swine Pale Ale, TEA (Traditional English Ale) and RipSnorter can either be refrigerated or drunk at room temperature - it depends on how you like your beer.
- On the day, get yourself set up for your tour and tasting with your Hogs Back glasses, your beers, beer mats, hops and barley samples, your Introduction of Beer poster and finally your snacks. Don't forget your bottle opener!
- Joining the Virtual Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting couldn't be simpler. Just click the Zoom link on your confirmation email and you will be let into the Zoom Waiting Room.
- Our tour host will be there to greet you. Let the show begin!
- If you have any questions for your host, use the live chat feed.
Please allow 5 working days for the delivery of your Beer Tasting Box, or select Click & Collect to pick up your box from the Brewery.
Our Beer Tasting Box contains:
- 1 x 500ml bottle TEA
- 1 x 500ml bottle RipSnorter
- 1 x 330ml bottle Little Swine
- 1 x 330ml bottle Hogstar
- 1 x 330ml can Hog IPA
- 2 x Hogs Back glasses
- 5 beer mats
- 1 pack of Alf Turner Pork Scratchings
- 1 pack of Made For Drink Salami Chips
- 1 pack of Made For Drink Chorizo Thins
- 1 pack of Brown Bag Lightly Salted crisps
- 1 pack of Mini cheddars
- A small bag of hops (NOT FOR CONSUMPTION)
- A small bag of barley
- An Introduction to Beer Poster
Contents may vary