Join us for our family-friendly Platinum Jubilee Barn Dance. On the evening of Friday 3rd June, we’ll be hosting this most quintessential of English past times at the Brewery Tap.
With MajesTEA ale on tap and a special Jubilee hog roast served from 5pm, the way will be set for all you aspiring barn dancers from 7.30pm. D'Arcy Spice will be providing plenty of "folk music with verve and style". Whatever your age, grab your partner and prepare to dosey doe!
Reserve your tickets now:
- A pint of Hogs Back beer or glass of wine or soft drink
- A famous Hogs Back hog roast, served with hot new potatoes and a selection of salads
- A pudding (who knows - it may even be the official Platinum Jubilee Lemon & Amaretti Trifle?!)
Child £8.00 (3 - 13 years old):
- A soft drink
- A child-portion Hogs Back hog roast, served with hot new potatoes and a selection of salads
- Warm cookie & Loseley ice cream
Entrance excluding refreshments for under 3's is free.
Meals will be served from 5pm - 8pm.
Barn dance will start at about 7.30pm. There will be plenty of room for dancing!
Families welcome. Booking essential.
Our Jubilee Barn Dance and hog roast is just part of the Jubilee Bank Holiday entertainment. Find out more here.