KITCHEN PORTER AT HOGS BACK BREWERY TAP
We’re looking for a fantastic new kitchen porter to join our team in the Hogs Back Brewery Taproom.
As our new kitchen porter, you will be responsible for the kitchen porter’s station and duties as well as general duties in and around the venue under the direction of the chef and/or management team.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Cleaning all kitchenware and crockery/cutlery etc in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensuring your station (and the kitchen) is clean and organized at all times.
- Upholding the highest food hygiene standards.
- Communicating fluidly with the head chef, kitchen staff and taproom management team.
- Clearing tables.
- Alongside other staff members, ensuring the venue is kept looking amazing at all times.
- Clearing and cleaning glassware and bar equipment where required.
- Making sure all areas are clean and ready to go for the next shift (whether you are working or not).
- Assisting bar staff where required with general cleaning etc.
- Running food orders where required.
You’re an excellent communicator, well-organised with a positive attitude and take pride in keeping the kitchen, the kitchen porter’s station and back of house areas organised, stocked and clean.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential in this work environment.
Hours: 42.5 per week (Full time).
Salary between £15k and £18k (exact salary dependent on experience).
Own transport is ideal.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org