Hogs Back Brewery is a thriving, family-owned business with a loyal customer base and a great reputation in the local area and beyond.
At the heart of our company is the brewing operation, supported on one hand by a healthy, growing retail business via Brewery Shop, Brewery Tap, guided tours, live events programme, private hire space and an expanding online presence, and on the other by an established direct-to-Trade business (pubs, restaurants, supermarkets and specialist bottle shops).
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with responsibility for the digital marketing strategy across the breadth of the business including the community and sustainability agenda.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a digital marketing environment across social and search channels. A knowledge of paid, PPC and SEO would be an advantage.
In this role, you will:
- develop a strategy, bringing together all the relevant strands of the business and helping develop a unique tone of voice, to drive on- and off-line business growth through Digital
- create relevant and engaging content, including original videos and photos
- own and execute all social activity
- develop paid digital marketing strategy
- produce regular e-marketing campaigns including newsletters
- manage dynamic web content including regular blog updates
You will be interested in the latest consumer and industry trends and be able to share your digital knowledge by providing training to the wider business.
Ideally living within 30 minutes of the Brewery, you will work a 42½ hour week.
Salary will be dependent on level of experience. A bonus scheme will be set against achievement over budget. Contributory pension scheme. 25 days holiday a year.
If you have the skills and ambition to fulfil this role, apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.Closing date: 30th June 2022