We’re looking for wonderful bartenders to join our fabulous team in the Hogs Back Brewery Taproom.
As our new Bartender, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a positive and friendly experience for our guests.
- Keeping the bar well-stocked and well-organised with an adequate supply of bottle stock, draught stock, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories so that the bar not only looks great at all times but functions efficiently as well.
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Taking as well as serving beverage and food orders from customers at the bar as well as from table-wait staff in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations where needed.
- Preparing fruit garnishes where required.
- Processing card and cash payments for drinks served and providing change as required.
- Balancing cash receipts where required.
- Checking ID to verify legal age requirements to comply with Challenge 25 policy.
- Complying with all food and beverage Health & Safety regulations and best practice.
You’re an excellent communicator, well-organised with a positive attitude and take pride in keeping both the bar and back of house areas organised, stocked and clean.
Computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team are both essential in this work environment.
Shifts: Part time
Fridays & Saturdays days and evenings.
Hourly rate starting at £8.90 dependent on experience and ability.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com